Welcome home Uncle Colton!! He's finally back from serving a two-year LDS mission to Puebla, Mexico. It was fun to talk to him on skype while he was gone, but it's so much nicer to talk to him in person. :) Giga and Papa met us at the airport to pick up Colton this morning and we were a little confused about the flight's arrival time and gate, so Papa and Derek were actually missing when Colton finally came through customs and baggage claim. Tammy was a short way away when Colton walked through the sliding door and I tried to wave him off til I could get Tammy's attention. I was juggling Bryce, my camera and Jeff's phone (we were conference calling Lanae, Sereen, Liz and Austin so they could "be there" too). In the process, I dropped all the calls, nearly dropped the camera and thanked my lucky stars that Bryce was already on the ground in his carseat or I probably would have dropped him too. :S It was a great morning though. :) They boys and I went home to wait for Mitchell to get off work (he was taking a half day) while Jeff and Tammy took Colton to the stake president's home to be released as a missionary. We all went to Cracker Barrel for a yummy breakfast and then split up for a bit. Jeff, Tammy, Colton, Mitchell and Derek went to see the house in Prosper and let Colton drop his luggage at the apartment. Bryce and I went to Kid to Kid so I could pick up a nursing pillow, nursing cover and some awesome swaddle blankets for super cheap. I love that store. :) Then we all met up at our apartment in Lewisville to watch Thor and eat yummy food, ice cream and brownies. It was an awesome day!!
Walking down the aisle. ;)
So glad to have him home!
Talking to Lanae. We called all the siblings back individually because I didn't know how to get Jeff's phone to conference call and he was still missing.
We finally found Derek and Papa!
Hi Uncle Colton!
Father and Son
Nice tie :)
He wanted to take a walk with Uncle Colton
I can't believe Derek is almost three years old!!
Uncle Colton is apparently hilarious. :)
So sweet!
And on a side note, this is why gingerbread cousins shouldn't marry. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment