I'm totally proud of being an American, but I love the fact that I was born and raised in Texas. I love the open sky, the relatively mild winters (compared to Utah) and the awesome thunderstorms. Plus, the added bonus that rain doesn't taste like barely thawed battery acid here. Rain in Utah is ice cold and tastes disgusting. That's beside the point, though. We went out to Jeff and Tammy's apartment last night to hang out and let Bryce and Derek get some Giga/Papa time. It was so much fun!
He's such a big boy in his big boy booster seat! I thought it was so funny to see him falling alseep while still holding onto my cup. :)
Beautiful sunset in Prosper (left side of the car)
View out the right side of the car at the same time. Look at all that sky!!
Derek looooooves Papa's Truck. He's such a little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment