My sister is married!! I was so sad to not be able to go, but Bryce makes road trips a little more complicated. :( I was so glad when my mom offered to skype me in on her Ipad. It was so awesome!! I had a front row seat and was able to nurse discreetly (or so I thought). Unfortunately, I didn't realize that my video feed was full screen on the back of the Ipad. Thank heaven I remembered my nursing cover, haha! Amy told me later she was sitting with my step-brother Michael and my sister Valerie and they were all watching my screen thinking, "Is she gonna nurse? Oh, there she goes!" Haha! So funny! Anyway, we're excited to see Kelly and Dwight married and excited for the reception next summer. Kelly has a gorgeous dress!
Opening prayer
He vows...
...she vows
Man and Wife!
The "deed" to each other, lol
Mr. and Mrs. Howorth
Some wedding guests... Val, my step-brother Michael and Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment