We had an awesome Thanksgiving with Jeff, Tammy, Colton, Austin, Liz and the kids! We hung out all afternoon at our apartment while the kids took naps and then we went to Golden Corral for a big turkey dinner. Yum yum! Then we went back to Jeff and Tammy's apartment to watch the Avengers. We had yummy Bluebell Gingerbread House ice cream, too. Such a great day!
All three of the big boys got to ride in Papa's truck - the holy grail of trucks - on the way to Golden Corral. :)
The next day, Liz and I took the kids out to my mom's house to spend the afternoon running around outside and play with the cool toys. Amy was finally going to be able to meet Bryce and we were so excited to see her. All day long, my mom and Amy were dropping not-so-subtle hints about a surprise that was waiting for us when we got to Nana's. Lo and behold, the surprise met us at the door - Kelly came back to Dallas for the weekend! The newly married Mrs. Howorth was a big hit with the boys. :) There was another surprise waiting for Derek and the boys in the backyard... my mom found a blowup jump castle with a slide! I wish I'd thought to take pictures of that; the boys LOVED it! Next visit, I'll take pictures. Here are the pictures I remembered to take. :)
Andrew was showing off his sweet dance moves and Derek decided to join the party
Aunt Amy and Bryce!
Cousin Ally, Aunt Bella, Aunt Amy and Bryce
He is SO close to smiling!
Andrew turned on all the charms and worked his magic on my mom and sisters. He was a total favorite with them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment