Liz and I have gone to the Aquarium three times in three days. Having season passes here is so very worth the money. The kids had a blast and learned about all kinds of sharks, rays and fish. The octopus was a big hit too. I know I've already posted "artistic" pictures of our adventures in the aquarium, but here are some more realistic pictures I took when I braved the wrath of the aquarium staff and used my camera flash. ;)
Showing Isaac and Andrew how cool and not-scary the Observation Bubble is
Caught him taking his thumb out of his mouth. He picked up thumb-sucking from nursery. :S
Don't remember the name of this fish, but Liz and I were both more than a little creeped out by it
"Touching" a nurse shark
Miracle of Miracles! Cousins hugging instead of slugging each other! ;)
Dr. Jekyll...
...and Mr. Hyde!
Derek loved touching the faux shark skin
We found Nemo!
Planking above the shark tank, lol
Derek is obsessed with the touch tank and it's occupants. The playground standing 20 feet away has no more allure.
All the kids were a little nervous about touching this rather fast-moving brittle star.
Can't forget Emeri! Pretty Princess had a great time too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment