My kids are adorable. Am I biased? Of course! I'm their mother. :) Derek loves to hold "Bebe Clara" and is usually really good about getting hand sanitizer all on his own before asking to hold her. He is such a good big brother! He's almost always the first to hear her crying after she wakes up and immediately comes to get me. He'll sit next to me while I'm feeding her and stroke her hair or bring her cars for her to play with. Bryce is becoming increasingly more interested in playing WITH Derek instead of next to him, and Derek is doing a great job of teaching Bryce how to share. If Bryce has a toy Derek wants, Derek gets a toy to trade for the one he wants. Bryce is usually a good sport and gives up the first toy for the second... if it's good enough. :) Today, the boys were playing run-around games and hit-the-balloon. I love seeing them play together. Derek always finds a way to make Bryce dissolve into giggles.
Kisses for Clara!
I love this picture! Derek is always thrilled to hold Baby Clara.
She still goes a little cross-eyed sometimes. :)
Brother and Sister
My babies!
Derek is getting more and more proficient at using the camera, which means I can get some pictures with Clara! Love the accidental matching pink outfits.
She's just so kissable!
The run-around game. They just hold hands and run...
...til one of them falls down. Don't worry, Bryce was giggling the whole time.
Bright light just highlights her fluffy hair
No comments:
Post a Comment