Monday, December 23, 2013

Bedtime Cuties and Four Week Old Clara

Aren't these kids cute?! My mom found matching footed pajamas for the boys while they were staying with her during Clara's birth. Luckily, Clara had a footed pajama outfit that fits her, so we did an impromptu photo shoot right before bed. We pulled out Clara's Christmas book, Twelve Dancing Princesses, to read before bedtime. Bryce particularly loved all the beautiful illustrations. He refused to sit with us to read the second book, Gruffalo, preferring instead to sit and flip through Twelve Dancing Princesses. Clara was happy to sit and listen to the books and Derek always asks for me to reread any book at least twice. He really likes the Gruffalo book right now though. I think we could sit and read that for an hour before he'd get bored, haha! Clara is two weeks old today! She was 7 lbs, ll oz at her two week check up so I'm going to guess she's over 8 lbs now. I can definitely tell she's starting to gain weight and she's still eating well and sleeping at least four hours in a stretch. Thank Heaven for that because nobody has overlapping naps right now.

 Sweet little pink spot among all the green. Bryce still doesn't like the flash, haha!
 
 Brothers!
 
 Flipping through the Gruffalo book again. I'm so glad he's getting more and more into reading!
 
 Bryce didn't care that the pictures were upside down. He likes to flip pages all by himself.
 
 Four Weeks Old!
 
Pretty in Pink

No comments: