We were all rushing to get to church on time today. I grabbed a pair of overalls for Bryce and squeezed his chunky thighs into them. The snaps held fine til we sat down in sacrament meeting and then they all popped. No amount of trying would get those snaps to hold again, so Bryce wore his little "dress" for the rest of church. Poor kid. When we got home, I checked the size.... 12 months. Man, Chunk! Only 14 months and you've already outgrown pretty much all of your 12 month clothes. Good thing I found the 18 month clothes a few weeks ago. :)
This kid loves food. I totally bribed him to stay semi-still with a couple marshmallows.
A better shot of the whole "dress" look
His "Cheese" face! Bryce is growing into such a ham!
1 comment:
Just wanted to let you know that I think your kids are about as cute as it possible gets! So glad you guys are happy and doing well!
Post a Comment