My mom offered to take Mitchell, myself, Liz and Austin on a triple date with her and Rick. Liz and I were so excited to dress up, do hair and makeup and go out. Mitchell and Austin went upstairs to play video games while Liz and I made our transformations. ;) We spent a lot of time trying on different outfits: Liz had bought a new pair of nude pumps and I had a pretty new shirt from Ross! Amy was so sweet and did my makeup with her brand new AMAZING makeup she got for Christmas. I loved it so much I went out and found the same kit a few days later for a massive discount and bought it. Best deal and investment ever! I love putting makeup on now. Mitchell loves seeing me doll myself up more frequently. :) My mom curled our hair and taught us a lot about styling and caring for our hair. I felt like I stepped out of a magazine with my pretty hair and makeup! Thanks Mom! Thanks Amy! Mom and Rick took us to Brio's - a super nice restaurant in Southlake, TX. I don't know what was wrong with my tastebuds that day (and maybe it was just the initial first impression of my first dish) but I had to send back my first plate. My fault for being too adventurous with sweet potato and asparagus something, but the chicken pasta dish I ordered the second time around was absolutely divine! Thank you so much for a fantastic evening Mom!
We had so much fun getting all dolled up!
Emeri's favorite person is Mirror-Emeri :)
My gorgeous sisters tackled all the kids! Way to go girls! MAJOR thanks and props to Val and Amy.
Aren't we cute?! I love our curly hair and I looove seeing Mitchell dressed up! Austin cleans up nice, too. ;)
The whole party!
We look hot!
We had non-alchoholic drinks that were deeeeelicious!
The flash was really bright in the dark car, but I had to add this one. I look so much like Amy! It's kind of freaky.
Let's go duck huntin'!
We are CRAZY!!
Liz, I love it when your eyes scrunch up because it always means you're so happy. You're adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment