Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Haircut!!


 Liz and I were brave AND spontaneous this Martin Luther King Day Weekend. We got our hair cut! AHHHH!! We were planning on getting our hair cut at the same time on Saturday, but the hairstylists ended up only cutting my hair. The girl they referred Liz to ended up not being able to use the razor Liz needed for her radical new hair cut. So.... we came back Monday to watch Liz take the plunge with a more qualified hairstylist. I also found some AMAZING olive oil shampoo and conditioner. This haircut, shampoo/conditioner and an awesome makeup set were my Christmas presents from my Dad. Thanks Dad!!

 BEFORE: Mostly one length with chin-length swoop bangs. Very few layers.

 
AFTER!! Swoop bangs down to my eyebrow line and TONS of layers! LOVE IT!!

BEFORE: All those flowing locks! Roughly 16 inches from scalp to tip. Lots of layers.

AFTER!! Four-inch hair and TONS of layers! Isn't she adorable?! I'm a huge fan of her new haircut (and her natural hair color). :D Way to be brave, Liz!

No comments: