Bryce is already three months old! I can't believe it's been three months already. The holiday season seemed unusually long this year - probably because I lived out of a suitcase for about a month. It was a blast though! Bryce is SUCH an easy baby. Other than his back-to-back rounds of RSV last month, he's been pretty healthy and not a huge stress on my nerves. He only cries when he's hungry, tired or wants to be held. Sometimes he fusses when his diaper is dirty, but not often. He's had no colic at all. If this is what the rest of my kids will be like, I could totally have ten. He's starting to laugh at anyone who makes eye contact but Derek gets him especially giggly. He ADORES his older brother and Derek adores him back. I love watching these two interact. Bryce loves to have his kidneys tickled. I'll get a video of that soon, I promise. He wants to be held about 90% of the time. Sometimes he's content to sit in his swing and stare at the owls or Derek will come over and talk to him in a high falsetto.
He's a total cuddle-bug, or cling-on as I often refer to him
He's learning to scootch himself down when he's propped up, so we have to strap him into every bouncer or he ends up half on, half off
He is SO laid back!
1 comment:
CUTENESS! I have barely seen you since your little guy was born. Sorry I've been a horrible friend. You seem to be doing great with two :) I'm so thrilled for you!
Post a Comment