Lanae, Logan and Savanna stayed an extra week to soak up civilization before returning to the border. :) David unfortunately had to go back to Del Rio but we're grateful for the loan of his wife and kids. We had so much fun this week... or we were planning to. All the kids and most of the adults got sick so we just sent the big boys out in the yard to play (when they stopped coughing) and the rest of us stayed inside. Poor lambs. Bryce is finally starting to get over his RSV!! YAY!! We did manage to get Lanae, Logan and Savanna to the SeaLife Aquarium in Grapevine though. I'll spare you the details because I didn't take any pictures (lol) but we had a great time! We also got to meet Amy's new boyfriend. He's pretty cool. :) Derek breaks out into his crazy acrobatics trying to show off around him. Hope we get to see him again soon!
Love Savvie's shirt! Her matching pants are the wildest shade of green. I bet she'll be spunky.
When you lay on the ground, all bets are off
Check out this multi-tasker! Jungle gym for Isaac, arm chair for Derek and Emeri, reading a story AND pacifying a 5 month old! GOLD STAR!!
BWAAAAAAAAINS!!!
Poor kid walked around in a fever-induced daze for a couple days.
What cute CHEEKS!! NOM NOM NOM!!!
He's so freaking cute! I can't wait to watch him grow.
Freshly washed curls
Being adorable!
Who's that sweet face peeping out of the blankets?
Savanna!!
I had to add this one - Isaac was tossing his blanket in the air and trying to catch it. Wrong way, dude.
No comments:
Post a Comment