Tammy found discounted tickets to a cool local indoor kids' playground. It was awesome!!Derek had a great time running free and wild and playing in the ball pit. I'm sure I would've had more fun if I wasn't so sick to my stomach. Ugh.
There was a cool train that the kids rode on several times. This is Derek's oh-my-gosh-I'm-on-a-train face. Haha! Don't be fooled, he was really very excited about the train.
Emeri and Liz are so cute!
So are Sereen and Preston! That little boy has a great smile - just like his mom!
This is the definition of chill - check out Isaac's fruit rollup. Now that's some serious relaxing!
Oh the germs!
Thankfully, Derek didn't figure out he could play in this decorative pond. Ick.
Before Jared and Sereen flew home, Liz and I took them to Going Bonkers here in Lewisville. It's a little pricey for older kids but so much fun! Even adults can climb in and around the heavy duty mesh jungle gyms. There are a few super slick slides that are oh-my-gosh fun. Especially if you're trying to negotiate the lip of the slide with a squirming 30 lb toddler on your lap, lol!
Doesn't this look fun?! Let's play find Liz, Kadi and Jared!
Liz took a turn climbing with the boys
Thrill personified!
Oh dear, I'm afraid we're cultivating some expensive taste in cars... and he's not even 3 yet!
For some reason, the kids all loved this super slow-moving teapot ride.
Gotta pour this teapot out!
Having a blast!
Isaac looks so old! Still has the same blank stare look that he was famous for as a baby. :)
Andrew rocked his mom's shoes with some little man swag
The boys were fascinated with the candy crane so we spent a few quarters to get some smarties and nerds. Isaac was particularly fond of the nerds.
No comments:
Post a Comment