Saturday, March 21, 2015

WIPEOUT!!!!

Mitchell and I have been looking forward to this run for about a month now. I found an advertisement for the run on facebook and, since this is one of our favorite reality TV shows, I suggested it to Mitchell, who thought it was a great idea. Turns out Amy and Danny were already on board and Liz and Austin were game, too. Today was supposed to be rainy, but we were really blessed because it was only cloudy for our run. Our slot was 1 pm, but we didn't get through the chute until closer to 1:30 because they were only letting groups of about 50 or 75 start in staggered groups. I was so glad I bought a waterproof camera case so I could use my camera during the run! (UPDATE: There were only a couple usable pictures of any of us from the professional photographers. It was ridiculous. So glad I brought my camera.) Turns out that, between my camera and mom's phone, we got some AWESOME footage and pictures. Most of mom's videos are sideways, but I'm working on fixing that. I had about six weeks to prepare for the run and I'm so grateful I took it seriously. I wasn't able to run very far, but I made it through the whole run and had a blast with family. :) We can't wait to do this again next year!!

Austin is a photo-bomb master

 Danny, Amy, Mitchell, me, Liz and Austin

 We have so much fun!

WIPEOUT! Livin' the dream! 

We had to dance and make stank-face while we waited for our group to start

 Gonna have some fun!

Who says bouncy houses are only for kids? :D

The tallest guys take on the tallest walls

My ridiculous wipeout on the sweeper arm

Oakley was so good for Aunt Val. :)

Austin takes on the Big Balls!

Battle wound! Way to take one for the team, babe. Apparently the Big Balls bite.

 I love my honey!

 Foamy Fun!

 All hail the Foam King!

 I consider this the best photo of the day. :D

Mitchell gets some serious air and I'm ejected from my tube

 Danny and Amy are so cute!

 Running the final stretch!

Stretching in the front, party in the back

 Success!

 We dominated that run and had so much fun!

WE DID IT!!!

No comments: