You bet your boots I'm teaching my kids about their Irish heritage, particularly on St. Patrick's Day! ;) We all wore green and listened to Celtic music. Derek likes anything with a good beat and Bryce and Clara hopped right along with him. I really hope at least one of them shows some interest in Irish dancing. That would be awesome. Derek likes to play with the Lite Brite that Tammy got him for his birthday. He's particularly in love with the car picture and usually lights this one up every time he plays with it. Anytime he does something he's pleased with, he asks me to "take me a picture" of it. I'm always happy to oblige. :)
It's only half-finished now, but he sure loves puzzles and art, so this Lite Brite is perfect. Thanks Grandma!
My three little leprechauns!
Bryce loves his big brother!
Derek and Bryce are totally best friends. :D
How do you make potato soup even more Irish? Dye it green. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment