We probably jumped the gun a little bit this morning. Derek, Bryce, Clara and I were excited to celebrate warmer weather this morning, so I dressed them slightly warmer than I thought necessary, texted Liz to meet at the park and set off. Low and behold, the windchill factor made every inch of those long sleeves necessary. Still, the kids had a blast and Liz and I were thankful for the jackets we grabbed at the last second. :)
Trying to balance the weight evenly, but Bryce decided to abandon ship at the last second.
Sweet brother and sister moment! These two are adorable and didn't mind sharing the swing at all. In fact, at one point during one of my many periodic locator scans of the park, I almost panicked because I couldn't find Bryce... who was sitting very quietly in the swing I was pushing. *facepalm*
Isaac was so excited to be at the park!
No comments:
Post a Comment