We sure love to sleep, well, by we I mean Mitchell, Clara and I. Derek and Bryce are pretty consistently awake at 6 every morning. Bryce saw Mitchell taking a nap on the couch and decided that he would sleep better with some babies. Bryce very lovingly tossed them onto Mitchell's face before more gently arranging them as you see in the picture. Mitchell is definitely a trooper. Clara is pretty insistent on her morning nap. This morning, she climbed upstairs and was playing rather vocally by her self. At one point, I didn't hear her sweet little voice anymore, so I headed up to check on her and found her as you see. I guess she likes to sleep on the edge... literally!
Everyone sleeps better with stuffed animals
No worries, I didn't leave her like this. She only woke briefly when I laid her down in her crib before she rolled over and put her bum up in the air, haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment