This kid has been five for three days and he still hasn't unwrapped a present because nobody has been home at the same time. So, I grabbed the opportunity tonight to let him unwrap one of our presents while Mitchell was home. He loves the massive Bewilderbeast (called The Alpha) from How to Train Your Dragon 2, and I couldn't find any toys of that dragon that looked cool....but I finally found one! I don't know who was more excited for him to open that present, me or him. As you can see from the picture, he was pretty thrilled when he saw "THE ALPHA!!!" Hehe, point for mom. Bryce thought it was pretty cool, too, and Derek is such a good sharer. He didn't mind letting Bryce play with the Alpha as long as they were playing together. Can't wait for him to see what he's opening on Saturday!
"Mom, it's the ALPHA!!!"
He tried briefly to figure out the packaging before he impatiently handed it over to an adult, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment