Thursday, May 2, 2013

Oh These Boys....

Derek has been such a huge help with Bryce. He's always happy to get a diaper for me, find the binkie (and loves to give it to Bryce), he shares his toys willingly and is so happy to show Bryce his favorites. Yesterday, he graduated to feeding Bryce all on his own. I am so proud of him! He asked a couple times for me to take him, but he stuck with it in the end and had a great time talking to and laughing with his little brother. They are such great friends. Nobody can make Bryce smile like Derek can. It's very apparent that Bryce adores his big brother already. :) Derek is also very tolerant and patient with his little brother. He sometimes gets a smack in the face or gets his hair pulled but he just tells Bryce (in a giggly voice most of the time) to "stop that!" 

We told Derek that Mommy has another baby in her belly and he's excited. I think he's starting to understand because he keeps asking about the "other brother." No idea if that means anything; every time I ask him if he wants a brother or a sister, he's split about 50/50. My next sonogram is 23 May, so we might be able to find out the gender... only if it's a boy though. Gender is determined at conception but genitalia can be somewhat formed by the 12th week. I'll be closer to 13 weeks. Heehee. ;) But anyway, on the pictures!

 Derek was thrilled to feed Bryce

 I absolutely LOVE Bryce's face in this picture. "Are you sure you're qualified for this?!"

 Giggle fest!

 Bryce has been doing some impressive push-ups lately.

 Not quite crawling yet, but I think he's going to figure it out soon!

 I took this picture earlier this morning. I'd love to see someone do a Pinterest post with a funny caption. ;)

 Bear ears! But this a three-month-old outfit, so they're more like mouse ears on Bryce. Lol

 Derek is mid-sneeze and Bryce has just realized there is hair within reach.

 Caught in the act!

See what I mean about tolerant? Gosh, I love these boys!

No comments: