Can you tell we LOOOOOOVE this museum!! It was so neat to discover exhibits that we hadn't seen yet and even better to share it with our family. The kids had a blast and, as you'll see in a second, so did the adults! Nana, Aunt Amy and Danny even popped over to say hi and hang out with us for the last half of the museum. Tammy, Lanae, Sereen, Liz and I brought all the grandkids and we still needed Mom, Amy and Danny to help corral the kids. WHEW! Seriously like herding cats. We ended up leaving the museum happy and tired and STILL had pieces of it we didn't get to because of all the people who decided today was a great day to go to the museum too.
Alamosaurus
Derek and Logan hung out under the Alamosaurus while I tried to figure out how many tickets I had reserved online. I got all tangled up doing it online.
Preston kept busy trying to persuade Emeri to share her binki.
A cool new rubber band catapult exhibit. Preston was particularly thrilled with how far the little balls went.
Can you imagine if there were FOUR of her! She sure does love the baby in the mirror.
Precious Petite Pretty Princess!
Derek made his own "snowcone." He's too smart for his own good.
Bryce tries so hard to keep up with Emeri. He'll be crawling soon!
Grandma, a water table and toys - makes Preston's day every time!
This must be what it felt like to film Jurassic Park!
Nana has a mammoth halo!
My favorite pterasaur - the Quetzlcoatlus! It's the size of a small plane - and hanging right over my head!
I hope his feet never get that big
Derek and Logan ran a great race against a cheetah!
Lanae and Liz raced the T. Rex! Both were eaten... I mean, beaten. ;)
Some cool audio tester thing in the physical sports hall
A cool tornado exhibit! It was fun to cover the different holes and see how lack of or concentrated air made or dissapated a tornado. Cool beans!
Amy makes a pretty good weather forecaster!
This was my favorite exhibit of the day. Amy and I took turns forecasting weather and I did really well - maybe I should be a meteorologist. Lol.
So tired at the end of a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment