We finally started solid foods with Bryce! He had his first taste of peas and he LOOOOVED it! The rice feedings were well worth the effort because he had almost no trouble coordinating his tongue and the food to be able to swallow in stead of spitting it back out. AWESOME! Hopefully this will help him sleep better at night. :S Aunt Liz was kind enough to give us the peas and take pictures. I was way too occupied with keeping Bryce's hands out of his food and away from the spoon. What a little booger! Can't wait to see what other foods he likes. I hope he likes green beans. That was the only food Derek didn't like as a baby. Lol.
First bite!
Second bite - what the heck, Mom! Am I supposed to eat this?
Mmmm...
Get in mah belly!!
He started grabbing my hand and pulling it and the spoon towards his mouth. Apparently, I'm not fast enough. ;)
Oh, hi camera.
He wanted to grab everything so bad! I had to hold one hand back while he still grabbed my pinkie finger.
Emeri, Bryce and Uncle Colton!
Emeri is only a couple inches longer than Derek. She just turned 9 months and he's a little over 6 months. Dang! He's almost 20 lbs and she can't be 15 yet. Such sweeties!
No comments:
Post a Comment