Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Battle Against Thumb-Sucking

This kid is so going in the brig! I have tried everything from pickle juice to nail polish to rewards (for not sucking thumb) to punishments for sucking it. Now we're trying the masking tape method. So far, some improvement has been seen. Mostly, it just makes me laugh when I have to find a new way to tape his thumbs.

Try #1: tape on thumbs only. Fail. He peels it off in a few minutes. Grrr...

Try #2: Taping thumbs to his palms. Fail. Took longer to peel it off, but still came off.

Taping thumb and forefinger together. Sucess! He can't peel it off, haha!

Crazy dress up day. His "purse," lunchbox full of toys and Dad's flip flops. 

Beautiful baby blues!

He didn't like taking pictures for very long. :)

Look at these precious babies! I can't imagine what it would be like if they were twins.

No comments: