We blessed our sweet baby Bryce tonight. He did great! Not a peep while Mitchell pronounced one of the most beautiful blessings I've ever heard: full of wonderful promises and blessings. Some of my family came out to Prosper where we blessed three babies in Jeff and Tammy's new home. It was such a wonderful night with great food and awesome family. I hope we can make this a family tradition.
Savanna - a week shy of 2 months
Bryce - 2 months and a few days. Our little brick all dressed up for his blessing. Aunt Sereen made the coolest vested onesie out of an old men's shirt.
Emeri - 5 months
All these kiddos were born in 2012! Crazy!
I'm so glad my grandparents, my mom and two of my sisters were able to make it!
My grandparents and Bryce. Bryce's middle name (William) comes from both of my grandfathers.
Gammy and Papa sure are loved!
Uncle Cool-ton
What a wonderful year 2012 was! I am so blessed with two wonderful little boys and the love of my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment