What a handsome husband I have!
We loved seeing the sights
I cannot get over how GORGEOUS those lights are!
Liz and I suddenly found ourselves separated from the group... and the kids! :D Of course the logical thing to do is document it with some silly stunts...
Aren't her orange skinny jeans fun?!
Peekaboo!
These two disappeared for a good long while before we found them in the throngs of people
Derek was stuck to Papa like glue
I can't help but think of Vin Diesel in "The Pacifier." Too funny guys!
This would've been a great family picture if Derek were with us.
I love my sisters!
Twinkle twinkle little stars!
Derek was scoping out Papa's cheek for a kiss
It was just so much easier to put kids on shoulders after a while. There were a TON of people.
Derek was more impressed than this, but I love this picture.
Uncle Colton is already a big hit with the kids.
Of all the trees, lights and displays, this was my favorite.
King-sized or Santa-sized?
No comments:
Post a Comment