Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!! We had a great Halloween! Derek, Bryce and I walked down to get the mail and found a package waiting for the boys from Grandpa Bazemore. Bryce got this cute bib and Derek had foam stickers and light sticks. Boy, was he in heaven! Thanks Dad! 

He insisted on pulling out each and every sticker and scattering them liberally all over the living room. Not too hard to clean up, since Derek can't figure out how to get the backing off. :)

Derek wanted to "color" (cuddle) on his couch with Bryce

He sure loves to protect Bryce from my camera

What cute boys!

We had a last minute invite from my mom to go trick or treating in her tricked out neighborhood and it was so much fun! Unfortunately, the little tiger cub decided to eat right as Mitchell and my mom were taking Derek to go trick or treating, so I didn't get to see that part. :( My mom sent me a cute video of Derek blitzing from house to house. Once he figured out how trick or treating worked, he'd run to one door, get the candy and sprint off to the next door. It was so cute! Good thing I put on his light-up Lightning McQueen shoes, too. It got dark pretty fast but I'm sure it was hard to miss a 3 foot blue fuzzy monster dashing down the sidewalk, lol. I'm glad Derek had such a great experience. Kind of bummed that most of my pictures of Bryce are so orange, but he was such a cute tiger, I couldn't resist posting!

Rawr!

Such a cute little Tigger-baby! Derek should have been Winnie the Pooh, haha!

Trying on another Halloween outfit. This one will definitely be for next year - it's still pretty long on him. 

Squish!!

Helping Nana with some dysfunctional decorations. The witch on the right is Derek's favorite. When you hit her feet, she cackles. The skeleton hanging on the left next to Mom was scaring kids left and right. Loud noises (like noisy trick or treaters) make the eyes light up red and it shakes and screams. Hehehe...

Peacefully sleeping. :)

Nana and her little dude

2 comments:

Austin and Liz said...

SO much FUN!!!!! I seriously am so excited to be there next Halloween. Our boys are going to have way too much fun trick-or-treating next year. Oh and lil tiger, soooooo cute!!! I can't wait to cuddle him up!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Derek kinda looks like a mini-Mitch. Just saying :) How you doing??