Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Brothers!

We took some brother pictures this morning. Bryce was thoroughly awake and Derek was loving being so up close and personal with his brother. I'm kind of protective after the welcome-to-our-family noogie Derek gave Bryce in the hospital. Right on the fontanels! UGH! Don't get me wrong, Derek gets plenty of interaction with Bryce, just usually very supervised interaction... think helicopter parent. I'm sure I'll relax when Bryce gets a little older. Anyway, these two were having such a good time, I just couldn't miss out on the golden photo opportunity. Bryce really has more hair than it seems in these pictures - it's just filthy. I have to wash it every other day because Derek rubs his head every few minutes, I hold his head when I nurse him and Mitchell can fit Bryce's entire head in one palm, so his hair gets lots of mileage. :) 

 Bright eyed and bushy tailed at 8:30 in the morning!

 This face reminded me of a face Derek made that looks pretty similar...

...see? Lol!

 Such cute brothers!

 I love Bryce's little gas smile!

Derek is so entertained with Bryce's hiccups that he started hiccuping too!

This kid has such big feet! He's going to be tall for sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those baby pics of Bryce and Derek look like the same baby!! He is such a sweet boy! Love the hiccups. Adorable. Gah, I can barely stand to wait until end of December to see that boy!!

Austin and Liz said...

Wow, I can't believe how much Bryce looks like Derek but chunkier!!! Holy COW!! THey are so cute. And I can't believe he got the hiccups too! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. THat is awesome! THe count down ins on! 21 days left till we see you guys!!!