We had a thunderstorm roll in a few days ago and I decided to try my hand at lightning shots again. This was my first shot and the only shot that had a lightning bolt in it. Pretty sweet. Definitely need some practice with this camera though.
Lighting up Lewisville
Last Sunday, Mitchell and I were exhausted but Derek just wanted to play. So, we compromised... sleep a little, play a little and play-sleep, lol. Derek loves playing with Mitchell because he'll always wrestle with him or fix the impossible transformers. Some toys I tell Derek are "Daddy Toys" because I don't want to try to set them up for him, haha! Hot Wheels race tracks and transformers are some of the Daddy Toys.
Remember that game we used to play growing up called "Don't Wake Daddy?" Derek wouldn't last two minutes in that game. :)
Got his pillow and a queen size comforter and they're laying on the fold out toddler couch. Whatever you can get at this point.
Only one of them is trying to sleep. Can you tell?
No comments:
Post a Comment