Monday, February 27, 2012

Guess what?!

I bought a box of pregnancy tests last week just in case I had a missed period and...

...this is what I saw 30 seconds later! It was much darker at the 3 minute mark that you are supposed to wait for. Definitely pregnant!



First reveal to Jeff, Mitchell and Tammy



Second mass reveal to members of my side of the fam

By my calculations, I'm due October 23, but I have a dr's appt on Friday to officially confirm the pregnancy and estimate the due date. I might also have an ultrasound but I'm thinking they'll make me wait til I'm 6-8 weeks.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

congratulations!!!!!!!! super exciting!!!!!!

Andrea Forsyth said...

whaaaat? congratulations! that's fantastic news. wishing you lots of nausea-free days!

The Romney Family said...

Kadi--I'm just catching up on blogs and came across this exciting news! CONGRATS!!! So happy for you guys. Hope you're feeling ok. Derek will be such a cute big brother. :)

Doug said...

Congratulations! We are very happy for you guys. Great news!