Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Family Get Together

My side of the family is pretty crazy. Just sayin'. We have a lot of fun when we get together and, now that my mom moved to the area, we have a lot more get-togethers. This was kind of a just for fun party, but a lot of out-of-town family was present. I love my family. :)

My Aunt Jen and Uncle Tim (II)... plus my photo-bombing step-brother Michael. :D

I can't believe this is the only picture I got of Amy's new boyfriend, Will! He's the one in the pink shirt and hat. This was his debut/meet and greet with Amy's family. Hehehe... We like him a lot.

My step-sister Melissa and her partner Patty. Love them! Melissa just finished firefighter training! AWESOME!

My soon-to-be step-sister-in law (Stacie), my cousin (Tyler) and needs-no-intro Michael. I think he was doing that on purpose. ;)

Ally, Tyler's sister. She's adorable!

Me, my mom and Amy

My great aunt Mary and my cousin Johnny



My cousin (Beth) and her son (Declan) singing songs. He's only 18 months old! Such a cute kid!

Derek got into the last brownie bomb!

No closeups please!

No comments: