Thursday, March 8, 2012

Brain dump!!

Not much out of the ordinary the past few weeks. Derek has been as cute as ever, morning sickness has kicked in with a vengeance and Mitchell has been excelling at work. He sure does love his job. It's been a little difficult to become accustomed to working behind a desk with unfamiliar software and unfamiliar tasks, but he's adjusting very quickly. His manager is fantastically hands-off but very easy to approach with questions and his team members are all compatible. We are so very blessed to have found this job!

These are just a collection of fun moments from the past few weeks. Enjoy!


Waking up happy

Derek has almost perfected the "facebook profile pic" shot

He sure does like using that camera. I'm sure he'll be asking for one from Santa soon.

Derek loves to play with Mitchell's Warhammer 40K figures, but Mitchell isn't as enthusiastic, so we bought Derek a couple of bags of Army men from the dollar store.

That was a pretty good idea if I do say so myself. ;)


No idea where he picked these sound effects up, but it sure was fun to watch him play

I also found these little plastic pill things that disintegrate in water and release little foam animals. I used to love these as a kid! Not disintegrating as fast as I remember, though.

See? Foam animals! And they're cheap, so Derek can rip them up and be as rough as he wants.

Derek hasn't been too interested in coloring anything, even in nursery, so I bought him a dinosaur coloring book (thinking that he'd color something he liked).

Worked like a charm! This kid and dinosaurs... match made in heaven. Maybe he'll be a paleontologist.



Derek likes to exercise with us

No comments: