AHHHH!! Mitchell has his last night tomorrow! He was really having a hard time going in to work tonight and I'm sure tomorrow will be difficult too. His managers have been telling him multiple times a night for the past week that they're going to miss him (I think that means they don't know what they're going to do without him). They don't have a replacement so far as we know, but I sure hope they find someone soon.
As far as getting out on our own... sigh. I can't answer that question now. I wish I could. Mitch and I are going to look at apartments on Thursday, but we may just be teasing ourselves. Let you know what the results are from that trip (including pictures of first, second, third and honorable mention apartments).
Derek and I have been getting over some killer colds. No fun. He's been a great sport about it. No problems since we got rid of the binkie - I think he's forgotten about it. YAY! He's such an awesome little guy. :)
No pictures in this post, but I promise I'll have more this week. We're going out to a Brazilian food place to celebrate both Mitchell and Jeff getting jobs, Derek is going to show you how he can "bam, jam, slam dunk the basketball!" and I'll probably put some of Mitch's comments about starting his new job (and what exactly he does).
1 comment:
Congrats again! Hope this gives you guys some great opportunities!
Post a Comment