Monday, October 11, 2010

The Office

So, one person's cathartic release might be another's torture but since this is my blog, I claim the right to finally vent about The Office.

It's absolutely ridiculous. I'll give it points for some funny things like Jim putting nickels in Dwight's phone and Parcour, but Steve Carrell is the most awkward man on the planet. I can't see him come on screen without wincing in anticipation of the physically painful things that come out of his mouth. And Dwight is just weird. Ugh. The psychologist in me just wants to put him in a lab and study where his parents went wrong.

But Mitch loves it so I keep this post short and we compromise - I'll watch The Office if he watches Bones with me. :) Don't you just love marriage? He let me sleep in again today, which I apparently needed super bad.14 hours of sleep makes anyone feel better. :)

74 days to Christmas... and yes, I'm counting. :)

http://www.auburn.edu/~vestmon/xmas_cnt.htm

2 comments:

Mads said...

Mike and I are with you Kadi! We gave the office 3 tries because people kept urging us to, telling us how funny it was....yeah...all three episodes we watched were uber lame and didn't even make us smile.....so we see no point in it!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I used to really love the office, and I'll admit, I still watch it. The first few seasons are amazing. but the last few seasons have left me disappointed and annoyed. So far, I haven't been terribly disappointed. I'm just waiting though.... :P