I finally found the camera cradle. Here are some pictures we took right before we cut Derek's hair. He's just such a cute naked baby!
Look at those cheeks!!
Naked baby!!Derek has been teething for a while now and I found these little teething tools - they look like a pacifier with a bag instead of the sucking part. Anyway, I put some frozen raspberries in it and figured Derek would love it. He seemed to be doing pretty well with it, keeping it in his mouth for the most part, so I walked away and didn't give it another thought. Here's what I found when I went to check on him a few minutes later...
It looks like he killed a small animal with his bare hands!
What did I do?
2 comments:
that's awesome. i loved that little teething thing, but they're a royal pain to clean! but dallin loved it so much, it was worth it!
HAHAHA. He is such a cutie! Hope you were able to get the stains out!
Post a Comment