Friday, October 8, 2010

Derek, Derek, Derek

I feel like I need to sing some praises about Mitch today. He's been exceptionally helpful these past few weeks, especially since Derek has become so clingy and fussy. He's been all over the dishes, making dinner, changing almost every diaper when he's home and he let me take a 5-and-a-half hour nap yesterday. Wow. Even when he's playing video games, he'll stop and play with Derek or take the batteries out of the cordless controller and show Derek how to push buttons. It's so cute. Derek tried to climb into his lap today and Mitch paused his game and tossed Derek up for a couple minutes (he loves it when Mitch does that!), put him down and watched him crawl to the next toy before going back to the game. Wow, I really am lucky. How many times have I heard women complain about their husbands getting sucked into games or not spending enough time with them. I'm glad Mitch has something he can do to relieve stress and still stay home.

Here are pictures and videos of Derek. He loves his daddy, too. :)

Fresh diaper!!

He has the goofiest faces!



He was exploring the kitchen last night while I was napping



Derek kept grabbing Mitch's arm hairs. Too funny!



I swear, he rolls his eyes at me at 0:18!!

No comments: