Monday, August 30, 2010

Responsibility

K, so if you read my blog within the last few hours, you know what post I'm referring to. If not, all you need to know is that I deleted it because it wasn't exactly supportive of President Obama. No matter how much I may disagree with his policies and actions, he is still the leader of our country and Mitch's Commander in Chief and I need to respect that. I hope we can all rally to respect the office of the president.

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Yah... I don't like a lot of his policies either... and I don't like some of what he has done so far. I do wish that he had *some* military experience. Especially for being the commander in chief... People did it to Bush, and they'll do it to Obama. Although, I think its funny that he is "surprised" that people aren't all happy and everything. I mean... honestly, what was he expecting? I do think there are some things he is trying to handle with wisdom, and he's been criticized for it.