Since I'm using my blog as an online journal, this is one entry that I'd like to add for the sake of reminiscing. The packers came to pack our stuff up and loaded it into the truck with our furniture two days later. Our apartment looked like this for two days! At least the crib was still put together. :(
Our bedroom
The kitchen
The living room
An unexpected surprise from the fridge. I don't know how old these tomatoes were...
SCIENCE!!
Chilling with Mom

I wish Derek cuddled like this today. He's getting so independent!
2 comments:
He's may be getting independent, but so is your hair! Dang, it's long!!! Pretty!! I'm guessing that this was BEFORE you got it cut? Or did your hair pull a Rapunzel on you?
"He* may be getting independent"
Whoops. I guess I need to proof-read more often. Ahem...
And, by the way, thanks for posting pictures so often! It's nice to see your face, and your cute little family :)
Post a Comment