Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Derek is So Cute!

Mitch has been asking for some pictures of Derek, so here are some just for you, sweetheart! And I'm sure the grandparents, aunts AND uncles won't object, either. ;)

Look Dad, no hands! No more tripod sit!
Sitting unassisted!

A really common face since his tooth came in... sucking on his lower lip

Small grin

What a cutie!

Tummy time on Mom's bed

He's fascinated with Aunt Denise's rabbit, Monster

Derek sure does love Aunt Denise

Another bath to clean off the aftermath of Derek's first squash meal

First bath in Grandma and Grandpa's new sink

Derek's first introduction to a BIG dog, Max



3 comments:

Austin and Liz said...

Okay first off! Holy Cow! Derek is so big and he looks so different then when we last saw him! I am so sad. I want to see you guys. I can't believe he's sitting up by himself. Too Cute! And he's getting some chunk on his legs. Man. Oh and did you cut your hair?

Kadi Heath said...

Haha, he's huge!! An Issac will be a year old next week! How crazy is that?! AHHH! No hair cut since June. :) It's getting time to trim it though. We want to see you too! I cried when I saw Mitch's orange tie that Sereen sent us. :(

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!!! He is starting to look a lot like Mitch I think. What a cute kid!