Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fire Safety Day at PreK

Derek's sweet teachers emailed this picture of Derek's PreK class today. They had a visitor for fire safety week - Firefighter Chris! Derek loves PreK. He's having a tough time following all the rules and remembering to keep his hands to himself (he hugs everyone), but I know he'll figure that part out. The teachers say he's always having fun with his friends and sharing with everyone. He comes home and tells me about the letter of the week, what they learned that day and what Jace, Lincoln and Jaxon have done. Those are the three names I hear the most. I'm glad Derek has such wonderful teachers who are helping to instill a love of learning in him... and send the occasional picture! :)

Derek's PreK class with Firefighter Chris! Jace, Lincoln, Jaxon and Derek (from left to right) are all in the back row on the left.

No comments: