Derek's PreK teachers hosted a Doughnuts with Dads breakfast at school today. Mitchell wasn't able to go, but I took Derek and he had a great time! We spent about a half hour meeting the other dads (and a good amount of moms and grandparents) and talking about class and Derek's friends and then it was time for the parents to go so school could begin. I love how excited Derek is about school and friends and I am so grateful to be able to stay home to raise my kids and to be able to be at the crossroads of life for them.
Derek likes to climb up to the front seat to wait when we get to school a little early. I love this special one-on-one time with him.
Derek loves doughnuts. He was thrilled to share in a special treat!
We sure do love this funny boy
No comments:
Post a Comment