Derek loves doing tummy time with Bryce. He pulled out all his favorite toys to share with his little brother. :) Bryce usually hates tummy time but this time he actually stayed on his belly for a full five minutes until he remembered how this was supposed to go... sneaky mom and big brother! I am constantly telling Derek he can't pick up Bryce, or lay on him, or grab his legs and drag him to another fun activity... etc. I love how much Derek wants to be around Bryce. He's so loving and attentive; always the first to reach for a dropped binkie and happy to grab a diaper for me. I can't believe I ever worried about how these two would mesh.
Trying to show Bryce how the John Deere Monster Tractors work
Bryce's favorite toy: the ring. He was fussing right before I took this picture.
Trying to get Bryce to smile for the camera...
Derek's favorite: "What are you doing? You're squishing my face!" Derek says both lines.
Bryce is a good sport.
Oh, the ring!
No comments:
Post a Comment