Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bath Time!

I love finding waterproof toys. We added some new bathtoys as I've been going through our toy bins and this was by far the "funnest" bathtime we've had in this apartment. It was great to have him entertained and corralled for a half hour while I got to read (in the bathroom, of course). 

 This grosses me out.

 Tell me your secrets, Serpent!!

Waterboarding the snake when it refused to talk

He refused to smile at me til I told him to show me his teeth. Haha!


Telling the snake to "Chug chug chug!"

2 comments:

Andrea Forsyth said...

why do kids insist on drinking bath water?!

i have found that asking the boys to "roar" for pictures gives the impression of a smile...sometimes. or it just looks scary. :)

Kadi Heath said...

Haha! I'll have to try that one. I'm sure I'll get some interesting shots at the very least. ;) Thanks!