Here is Part 2!!! This post is more about activities we did for the Christmas break, rather than the presents and parties. We were so glad to be able to visit so many of my family members this Christmas (and can't wait to spend time with the Heath families next Christmas!!).
How's this for super cute?! Derek has started throwing major temper tantrums, so I've started enforcing time out. He can climb out of pack n plays, so the next step is the nose-in-the-corner. He is so hard to discipline when he's this cute!

He always crosses his ankles - kinda weird

Tammy brought home Derek's first gingerbread men from the shop. He wasn't sure what it was at first, but it was one of his favorite treats!

Head-bite! That's my boy - He loooves bwains!

My beautiful mother had her birthday a few days after Christmas. She chose to go to Sip-N-Doodle (the same place Liz, Lanae, Tammy and I did our painting).

Tammy sent me with a Chocolate Madness cake for a special birthday surprise. Mom loooved it!

Everyone hard at work

Mom working on her background

Beth working on her super cute flower. Turned out great!

Aunt Jen and her A&M football helmets. Loved her background - looked like a crowd of students in the stands at a game.

Amy did a painting for her new goddaughter's nursery

Val did a super cute heart tree. Love the colors!
New Years Eve was kind of quiet for us. Mitchell had to work, so Jeff, Tammy, Derek and I went and played frisbee golf at the park. There were a ton of people there, so it was kind of hard to snap pictures at my leisure and play at the same time. I gave up keeping my score after hole #3 I think, lol, and snapped a few pictures before the sun started setting. After frisbee golf, Jeff and Tammy took us out to eat at Panda Buffet. It was really good food, but the sushi made me sick that night. Ugh. I was able to stay up and watch the ball drop in New York for the first time in years! The last ball drop I remember was Y2K. I'm sure I must have watched one or two more since then, but it's been a long time since we've made a big deal out of it. My sisters and I used to dress up in formal dresses and drink sparkling grape juice when we were younger, but now I just want to get to bed, haha! Anyway, here are the pictures from frisbee golf...

Derek had his own frisbee that he was enjoying throwing around... til the wind dropped mine into the river and then he and I took turns with that one.

Running, running, running!

Seriously, does this kid ever walk?

I love this picture, but Jeff thinks it looks like he's walking off into the sunset (as if in death) and Derek is chasing after him. Not my initial thoughts, but I suppose that's a valid interpretation. My first impression was that the sunburst and shadows look pretty... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment