My dear sister-in-law, Liz, got me hooked on Pinterest. If you don't know what it is, go
HERE - it's awesome. I am bored no more and I've been doing a craft, activity or recipe every day for a couple weeks now. Pumpkin snickerdoodles, pumpkin rice krispy treats and chicken caesar sliders are AMAZING!!! So is this meal-in-a-muffin-tin idea. You can find that link
HERE. The idea is that you fit 6 different foods in front of your kid at the same time (but there isn't enough of the favorite food to fill them up) so they have to eat a little of everything. Clever, right?

Derek loooved it!

Top, left to right: edamame (still in the pod), oven baked fried chicken, cheese sticks
Bottom, left to right: sliced bananas, diced hot dog, black grapes

I haven't seen that kid scarf a meal so fast in a long time.

How not to wear a shirt - brought to you by Derek

He thoroughly enjoyed the attention. And probably the very weird feeling you get when your shirt gets stuck in this position. :)
For those of you not very familiar with Tammy - she's very tactile. When she's testing texture, she's usually also smelling and seeing and other kinds of stuff. She brings her fingers up to her nose and smells whatever it is (usually buttercream of some sort) and rubs it between her fingers. Derek has seen her do this. This is his version. I have no idea where he got the sound effect - Tammy doesn't make that sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment