Monday, November 28, 2011

More Heard Museum and Thanksgiving

Lanae, David, Logan and their new puppy, Pepper, came out to McKinney to visit for Thanksgiving!! We had them for a whole week - no escaping our clutches. Well, til they had to go back, lol. Derek loved playing with Pepper. He wouldn't leave her alone, even when she was trying to sleep. Logan showed Derek how to crawl inside Pepper's crate and they were having a blast. I wish I'd gotten pictures of that! Dad Heath deep fried a turkey - OH MY WORD, so good!! I don't think I'll every look at turkey the same way again. Mom Heath and Lanae cooked up lots of yummy sides, including a candied yam side that was amazing. So much food, but we ate it all within about a week. We had so much fun, we mostly forgot to take pictures. Super bummer. However, I managed to take a few pics and some video of the cousins being oober cute together!

Derek likes to paint pictures. He can't wear a shirt and he has to wear my apron to keep the acrylics from ruining clothing. Isn't he so stinking cute!!



Logan loooooved being pulled around in this wagon. Derek was only too happy to oblige.

We also spent a day at the Heard museum. The dinosaurs were still there and Logan was fascinated... and fearless. Derek was a little intimidated this time around, but we kept insisting he interact with the animatronic dinos and he warmed up by the end. Derek liked finding rocks and yelling "ROAR!" at the dinos.

Derek shook the rubbery hand of the "skinny-saurus"

Aren't they such a cute family!! I love Logan's expression. Perfect candid shot.

Derek was a little intimidate by this one. Logan love him!

Kisses for the Apatosaurus!

Derek liked to ride with Daddy

I love how they fixed the T-Rex! Below is a comparison pic from the last time we saw the dinos

Fat T-Rex... not scary

Super tall T-Rex... pretty intimidating



Derek at Nana's house being cute

No comments: