So, here's an update on our life. Mitch is still working at Walmart. His crew has been cut down to three people (in two weeks, it will be two people) - normal crew size is six or more - but he's soldiering on faithfully and doing all he can to get more crew members hired. I am loving being a stay at home mom and I'm so glad Mitch and I agree that I need to be at home with the kid(s). No, I'm not pregnant. Not yet anyway. Give it a year or so. I've been able to find some creative outlets for both myself AND Derek (enter matchbox cars and mega bloks) which makes life a whole lot "funner" and fills our days. Good, better, best, you know. Speaking of Derek, here are some pictures of the little dude...

He's started to sit at the table (not during meals) and I think he enjoys feeling more grown up

He woke up with his clothes like this one morning and I just had to get a picture. That's a tank top acting as a.. well... little man skirt?

He thought he was so funny. Notice the "new" toy that Jeff gave him. Yep, we're working on him early. ;)
He sure does make a cute motorcycle!
He's so big! 30 lbs and 35 inches tall!

His new hidey-hole: under the bar stools
Being super stinking cute in his hidey-hole. I love the face he makes as he's crawling out!
1 comment:
is he a year younger than bella? i can't remember. he's like the same size as her, only he's taller, haha. i love how squatty/small she is. anyway, he's so big and cute! crazy how much changes in almost a year!
Post a Comment