Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Almost-End-of-Summer!!

Not even close. Summer doesn't end until the two weeks of fall start the end of November. So. Far. Away. But schools started today in our area and it made me wonder what I'm going to do when Derek goes to school. I wonder if I'll record his first day of school on video. I'm pretty sure I remember my mom doing something like that for me. I wonder if I'll cry. Probably - I'm kind of a big squishy pile of mushy mom since I had Derek. Not that I wasn't a romantic before, but man, come on! I shed tears over warm fuzzies left and right! Geez!! Can't blame it on the hormones anymore. I'll probably wave him goodbye and head back to corral the other little hooligans, I mean siblings. Haha!

Enough rambling, I'm sure you want to see more funny videos and boy have I got some awesome ones...


I got an awesome deal on mega bloks from craigslist - 200+ bloks and a great storage bin for $20! WOOT! Mitchell and I constructed this tower just before Derek woke from his nap. It lasted all of 30 seconds...


After the demise of the tower, Derek's brachiosaurus completed it's own rampage



Derek got so excited seeing this video of his cousins, Isaac and Andrew, playing together. I can't wait for Liz and Lanae and the boys to come! Only a little while longer and then there will be 4 little hurricanes of fun! :D



The by-now famous "Laughing" clip

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

That is a funny laughing clip. Maybe by the time Derek goes to school you'll have one or two more at home, you won't even have time to cry about it. :)