Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What happens when I have stuff to post and I don't post it...

Hang on to your wooden ponies everyone, there's a ton of stuff in this rodeo of a post...

So sad that we don't have ANY pictures from Dining Out! GAH! I even had my hair done. :( Oh well. Dining Out was a blast! Mitch and our Wing Commander, Erik Hulme, had people gasping in horror and gasping for breath in stitches with their witty dialog. Dinner was great with 5 spice chicken and roast beef. Our speaker was retired Marine LT COL Gary Elliot and he was amazing! He made Mitch drink the grog because he hadn't been very nice to the other cadets that got grogged. Boot nominations were hilarious - I think the best one was a GMC cadet who put his physical training shorts on backwards, had it pointed out by a POC who told him to switch them around, and immediately dropped his shorts to fix the problem. HAHA! *wipes a tear* I think I'm going to miss ROTC. I hope the "real" Air Force is just as tight knit as we were.

So, I ran across these pics when I was performing a camera dump yesterday. Not-quite-naked-baby, but close enough.

Snuggle with Daddy

Growing bigger by the day

LOOONG!!!


More bumbo chair pics - He loves to be in the chair while I work in the kitchen. After a few minutes he leans over and looks at his toes. HAHA!

Such fat little feet

We hung out with Lanae and David after the ROTC Closing Social. Derek loves his Aunts and Uncles!!

No comments: