Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August Compilation

8/1 - Derek fell asleep on the couch and Clara took care not to wake him up

8/1 - I launched my business, Memories Abound, today! Here's to hoping it takes off.

8/4 - our temporary foster dog. Derek called him Torch after his favorite dragon from the How To Train Your Dragon TV show. The Olympics just started up and I thought that was appropriate.

8/4 - Poor guy had infections, heartworms, was underweight and abused, but he was so sweet with me and the kids. Just put his big ol head in my lap while I rubbed his ears. Carolyn changed his name to Duke.

8/11 - Bryce is my hummus buddy. Any time I pull out the pretzel chips or cucumbers, he tries to grab the hummus. Love spending time with my babies! 

 8/11 - I snapped a cool photo of this grasshopper on the back fence

 8/14 - I love my LuLaRoe clothing! LuLaRoe is a boutique consultant-based company that makes cute modest clothes. My visiting teaching companion is a consultant and Mallory introduced me to their incredibly comfortable clothes. 

 8/16 - My silly boy. He is a big help when we unload groceries. Love my Derek!

 8/18 - Gorgeous sunset tonight!!!! :D

8/20 - Impromptu nacho picnic dinner with "ninja turtles and the dinosaurs" (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Blast From the Past) - their favorite movie right now.

8/23 - The boys sleep surrounded by their "babies" but Clara rarely sleeps with any stuffed animals. Had to memorialize this sweet moment.

 8/26 - All the kids love watching Derek play the harder games like Minion Run. He likes the attention.

8/29 - Kamryn and Clara are usually fighting or staring each other down. This was a momentous occasion!

No comments: