Saturday, April 30, 2016

Randoms from April

04 Apr - Derek loves giving Clara piggy-back rides... on all fours!

06 Apr - I love having short hair!

06 Apr - Silly girl. She loves hats and I guess she made her own out of paper 

14 Apr - Bryce drew a whale with chalk on the back patio. He was so proud of himself!

18 Apr - Apples went on sale, so Bryce and Clara helped me make applesauce and peach apple butter to can.

 18 Apr - YUM!

 19 Apr - Apparently Ace doesn't like lawnmowers. He barked constantly when both neighbors mowed their lawns at the same time, so I brought him in to calm down. He just needed to be close to someone. :)

Houston had a horrible flood over the last few days (17 Apr - 20 Apr), but it made for a beautiful photo of the temple. 

22 Apr - Clara loves new clothes!

22 Apr - She doesn't look like a baby here! :(

26 Apr - Our Blurb books came in! I finally finished 2011, 2012, and 2013. :D

29 Apr - Derek chose a very interesting sleeping position tonight, haha!!

No comments: