Ally is 10! Boy, do I have another funny autocorrect story. I texted Aunt Jenn and asked her what kind of "things" Ally liked. I received this polite response - "No thongs please. She's a sweet little bookworm." My phone had autocorrected "things" to "thongs" and I'm pretty sure I almost gave my aunt a heart attack, haha!! We chose a couple books to pass along for her birthday and the kids had a blast at Peter Piper Pizza. It was great to see all our family members again and Ally sure is growing up into a wonderful young lady. :)
Derek loves car games
Val was a big help feeding Clara some birthday cake while Rob looked on
Gotcha! This kid loooooves to eat. He seems to have a growth spurt every other week!
Jilli got several pairs of vampire teeth with her ticket earnings
Beth is always thrilled to hold Clara
"Why the scowling face, Clara?"
Ally scored some great gifts - I gave her a couple of my favorites, Mandy and The Trumpet and The Swan.
Bryce and Clara loved this helicopter ride
No comments:
Post a Comment